You’ve heard me talking about how important your Google My Business (GMB) account is, especially for Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization), but are you wondering where you’re going to find the time to fit this into your schedule?
I developed my Google My Business Optimizer with you in mind!
If you haven’t claimed and setup your GMB Account, you will need to start with the Account Setup. This includes claiming and completing your GMB Profile.
- Claim account
- Add all pertinent business information
- Optimizing your profile
- Adding images (from your website, social media or client provided) Note: You do need to have some images that are not stock images here.
- Much more!
If you already have your account claimed and setup, you’ll need the Account Audit.
- Full account review of all items mentioned in setup
- Report including all issues or concerns with the account
- 30-minute video consult to discuss the audit and solutions
Once your account is setup and optimized, you’ll be ready for the monthly management!
Monthly GMB Management:
- Implemented after either the setup or audit is complete (not a stand-alone product)
- Weekly posts with image, text and link.
- Posts will be either an image or video mini
- 5 images and 1 video mini per month are included
- Upcoming events to be posted will be counted as a post
- Holiday hours will be added and should have a 2-business day lead time for the request.
- This is a monthly service with a 3-month minimum.
The best way to take advantage of your GMB account is to let me know about any specials or events you have coming up to make sure they are included. Once again, this helps with local SEO!